I know my quilted Christmas stocking post was a little involved so I wanted to share how to make a super fast and easy stocking. Ready? Go!
1) Print and cut out the template (prints best on 11×17″ paper):
2) Make a fabric sandwich…lay 2 pieces of fabric (atleast 18″ tall by 24″ wide) on top of each other, wrong sides together and fold in half (the green is my liner, the print is my stocking fabric):
3) Trace it:
4) Pin it (go through all 4 layers):
5) Sew it (minus the top so Santa can get the presents in it):
7) Admire it, ooo it, and ahhhh it.
8) Fur it (hand-sew from the inside of the stocking):
9) Embellish it:
10) Tell Santa if he fills it with goodies, you’ll spike his milk.